Looking for something new to do this summer? What to have some fun beating the heat from a St. Louis July? Are you looking for something that will boost your self-confidence? If you answered yes to any of these questions Tracy’s Karate summer camp is the place for you.
Karate summer camps at Tracy’s Karate will give you training that will last a life time. Camps are scheduled for July 16 – 20 and July 23 -27 and will run from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon. Participants will learn proper stances, how to kick and punch, self-defense techniques, and sport fighting techniques, all from professional, black belt instructors. There will be karate games and chances to make new friends. Each week will end with an opportunity to spar with one of the black belts.
- Camps cost $250.00 per participant
- A T-shirt and water bottle will be provided
- There is a maximum enrollment of 15
- There is a minimum enrollment of 8
- No more than 5 students per instructor
- THE studio is NOT peanut free
- Light snacks will be provided
- $50 deposit required to reserve spot.
- If the 8 person minimum is not reached deposit will be refunded.
Why Visit Tracy’s?
- No Testing Fees
- Focus on the Individual
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Professional Black Belt Staff
- Family Owned and Operated
- Individualized Lessons and Training
- No Long-Term Contracts